Aquatune International Product Applications
Reasons to buy a system from Aquatune International
- We are not here to sell a product that will allow you to run your car on water.
While there are many who claim to be able to that a product like that would face many challenges. While youtube offers up videos promising fuel independence and by extension continuous blue skies, you wonder why it is all secret plans and no available product ?
The first reason might be safety, with any combined Hydrogen and Oxygen vapor that is in a static state, either in a long hose or perhaps a plastic, metal or glass container, there is a risk for explosion, from a static spark or backfire condition of the engine.Since this risk in most systems is quite significant, anti flashback arrestors are used, sometimes 2x per hose. Even with great arrestors being used failures can happen. Our company has had zero explosions to date and we do not use arrestors , Safety by design is our first rule.
- Perhaps the next reason that you do not find many of these products available on the market is because most of those products do not deliver consistent gains without changing the ECU programming or cutting into the engine wire harness to artificially change the Air/Fuel ratio control system. Doing this can produce great gains , but it can also void warranties, and even cause engine damage if not done correctly.
Be aware that without tuning as was mentioned above, your car may get momentary mileage gain as high as 30%, however typically only for very short duration, since the ECU corrects itself and your mileage can actually be worse then before you installed a homemade kit.Usually this sets a CEL and you simply have cleaner emissions, a slight HP increase and a frustrated experience.Unfortunately that burst of positive gain is enough to meet most guarantee script, read it carefully.Very few systems can get a great guarantied and delivered positive change to your engine without ECU/sensor hacking.
We do not hack sensors or cut any original vehicle wires to get our results, our systems work with the engine and the factory sensors do the fuel withdrawal on their own, as designed to do OEM.
- Perhaps the third reason that the homemade kits are not popular, is the fact that the electrolyte being used can ,cause bodily skin or vision damage if not handled with gloves and goggles. This chemical will also corrode and pit aluminum engine parts with extended use. It must be measured carefully and along with that, if to much is added , your kit can overheat and fail within 1-4 years. Our systems are being used steadily since 2006 with great longevity and less then 1% needing repair even at that age.
We do not use any electrolyte at all, and you do not need gloves to pour distilled water safely.
- Some systems that are large enough to produce positive gains ( with hacking ) also draw excessive amounts of DC current, which requires you to use a larger or special alternator to avoid dimming lights or affecting sound on your stereo. Our system uses less then 2.5 amps 12 volt DC for a average Xtreme gas engine model , and never requires a ( higher then stock ) amperage supply.
- Our goal is not a certain number of LPM of gas production, our goal is results for your engine, and a smile on your face. For that reason we make sure that, what we sell to you also fits your engine, and we give you instructions on how to do the install properly. Well maintained engines, with a correctly installed system, deliver results that you can be very happy with.
- If you have any questions about what each of our systems does for your engine, either give us a call or send us an email. That information is a service we offer, simply to better serve your goals.
- Important note: This is simply to offer a better understanding of how our products differ from a typical DIY home kit that you build. Even at low performance most of those kits will offer cleaner emission levels and that is certainly a great goal and achievement.
Hi guys, Sometime back, I installed this AquaTunePlus unit on my '96 Ford Explorer with the 4.0L engine. I came up to your area for a seminar and dropped by to see you. You noticed that I had installed the wrong venturi injector nozzle. You replaced it with the correct one and made some very minor adjustments and now I am getting 22mpg in town where before I had been getting only 16mpg.Thanks again for your assistance.
AquaTune Hydrogen System on KVBC Channel 3 Las Vegas "Water Car" Put To The Test